This Paleo Avo-Cilantro Eggs Benedict recipe is layered with avocado, fresh cilantro and Paleo Hollandaise Sauce and is definitely a brunch favorite in our house. Eggs Benedict are one of Angel’s favorite breakfast foods! I know it seems like a lot of steps, but it really doesn’t take that long and it is TOTALLY worth it! There are a lot of tips and tricks with pretty much every part of this recipe, so read the directions and be very patient! Our favorite is making these for Sunday brunch!
So I have to catch you all up with my garden. I am very excited to say that I’ve been adhering to the Square Foot Gardening principles and so far, things are going good! I have plants growing in every plot so far! I can’t believe it so far! I’m so excited, I can’t take it! Yesterday, my onions started to pop through and I’ve already started using my parsley and oregano! I love spring!! I’ll start posting some pics on Instagram, just in case you wanna give me some pointers ;)
Recipe: Paleo Avo-Cilantro Eggs Benedict
- Follow the directions to make our delicious Paleo Fried Green Tomatoes (actually baked). You may want to use larger tomatoes, so make a double batch of the Paleo Breadcrumbs part of the recipe.
- While the tomatoes are baking, let’s cut the avocado into slices, chop the cilantro, and heat up the Canadian bacon.
- About 10 minutes until the Paleo Fried Green Tomatoes are finished, boil the water. Follow the recipe for our Angel’s Paleo Poached Eggs.
- While Angel’s Paleo Poached Eggs are cooking, make the Paleo Hollandaise Sauce according to the recipe.
- Now we plate: Paleo Fried Green Tomato, Canadian bacon, hass avocado, Angel’s Paleo Poached Egg, Paleo Hollandaise Sauce, fresh chopped cilantro.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
This recipe can be made Vegetarian, just omit the bacon and use palm shortening in the hollandaise instead of lard and leave off the canadian bacon!