Everyone misses a sandwich every now and again and our Fluffy Paleo White Bread is light and even toasts up nicely in the toaster! This recipe is really easy and BIG Thank you to Roula for poking us about if it was possible to switch out the flaxseed meal! For those of you that have tried our other Paleo Fluffy Bread recipe with a little fishy flavor, here’s a great alternative!
We appreciate the questions always and sometimes, we come up with some pretty great stuff from them, so keep em coming!
Angel is coming back today! I can’t wait to hear about his latest trip to Nashville, TN! He went there for one of his business ideas, ROSTR, and I hope that everything went well! Sometimes, that’s the rub when it comes to having something like this that isn’t your job…you still have to work and travel and keep the wheels running! Every week one of us has been out, so I’m ready to have a little time to us to catch up and relax this weekend before we do it all over again next week! Maybe we’ll do Thai tonight for dinner…I’m thinking of maybe a date night :)
Recipe: Fluffy Paleo White Bread
- 1 ½ heaping cups Arrowroot Powder
- 1 heaping cup Almond Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 4 Tbsp Walnut Oil
- ½ Tbsp Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 ½ Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Coconut Vinegar
- Coconut Oil Spray (or other oil will do – for the tins/pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Then mix the wet and add to the dry until thoroughly incorporated. Spray your bread loaf pan down with the oil.
- Bake the loaf for 30-35 minutes (mine is closer to 35) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
Diet tags: Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 6