So, getting better takes some time! I can’t believe how badly that affected my drive to get up and get things done! Angel and I aren’t really going anywhere for the holidays, so at least I’ll have some time to rest up and feel better.
So I finally started cooking my Christmas recipes and I noticed that I needed a breadcrumb recipe. Do I use it for a lot of things? No I do not. But I think everyone should have it, as it comes in handy for things like Chicken Parmesan and our Stuffed Pork (which I am posting along with this recipe). Hope you enjoy it.
Recipe: Paleo Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Almond Meal or Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Thyme
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 ¼ tsp Coarse Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- *Optional: 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder (if you need to thicken a dish)
- NOTE: You can use regular flaxseed meal if you want, but it will taste more like wheat bread.
- Mix all ingredients together and use just like breadcrumbs.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 6
Try this recipe in our Paleo Apple and Bacon Stuffed Pork!