Today is an odd day. The sun is not out, but it isn’t raining. It feels like a movie day to me! Angel and I are going to be kids for the day and go and watch the Lion King in 3D! I know, we’re nerds, but we like us that way.
This recipe is light and lemony, but not overpowering. I like to always be sure that no matter what seasoning I use, I can still clearly taste the fish. I really think that is the biggest problem with most fish recipes.
Recipe: Paleo Lemon Dill Salmon
- 4 Wild Caught Salmon fillets
- Juice of one Lemon
- ½ tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dill
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Put all ingredients except for the sea salt in a ziplock bag and marinate for at least 20 minutes (I like 1-2 hours if I have the time).
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the salmon out of the bag and place on an ungreased grill pan or baking sheet, skin side down and dust the top with sea salt. The key here with ungreased is that the skin will stick to the pan and the meat will slide right off.
- Cook the salmon in the middle of the oven for 22-25 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 4